If you or a loved one have been involved or injured in an auto accident, you have come to the right place. The negligence and/or recklessness of other drivers on the road can have devastating effects for others. Whether the repercussions you face from the accidents are physical, mental, or financial, we are here to help. Call us today at (310) 929-4633 to discuss your rights and potential compensation.
Involvement in an auto accident may leave you severely injured and unable to work. The trauma and property damage incurred during these ordeals may be devastating. For these reasons, you may hold the responsible party or parties responsible for any loss of income and medical expenses (among other things). Contacting and employing the services of an experienced auto-accident attorney is paramount toward receiving compensation for your case. The longer you wait, the more difficult it may be to secure your settlement.
Our firm will stand up for your rights; we will aggressively pursue compensation from the responsible party and/or their insurance company, allowing you and your family to focus on recovery. Despite increasing technological advancement in the automobile market (Tesla motors, google, etc.), car accidents happen every minute of every day. This leaves thousands injured or otherwise incapable of upholding their usual standard of living. Our goal is to get you the justice and compensation you deserve for your trauma.
Information regarding your specific type of auto accident
The five most common causes of auto-accidents in recent years include:
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- Distracted Driving
- Auto Defects
- Driver error
The five most common types of auto-accidents in recent years include:
- Head-on Collision
- T-Bone Collision
- Rollover Crashes
- Hit and Run
Common injuries suffered during auto accidents include (but are not limited to):
- Spinal Cord injury
- TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Broken Bones
- Fractures and Bruising
- PTSD and mental issues
You may be limited to 2 years after your accident to file a claim and 3 years to file a property damage claim. Contact an experienced auto accident attorney ASAP. The sooner, the better.
Things to avoid:
- Posts on social media about your accident that may be used against you
- Downplaying the severity of your injuries following an accident. Seek medical attention!
- Speaking with insurance companies. Talk to a lawyer first.
- Withholding information from your attorneys. Like your doctor, they can only help you tell them everything
- Do not leave the scene before collecting evidence. Pictures, witness statements, and a police report are all good ideas.
- Apologizing or otherwise admitting fault.
For excellent representation without compromise: